1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Managing and coaching staff and team members on all aspects of their jobs. Managing the team and helping to drive sales and service in store as well as answering to the manager. Serving customers in order to help meet their digital needs and ensuring a high experience in given to all customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Ive learned many new skills through the apprenticeship programme. I've learned about different methods of coaching and how to apply them to different learning styles in order to tailer learning to individuals. I've learned how to drive, motivate and reward my team in order to boost productivity in store
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed my apprenticeship programme, I've really liked the tailored approach from both ile and my tutor, working around my needs and learning styles. The combination of in the job, on line and classroom training has been very helpful in my learning and development since starting the program
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My course is well structured, consisting of online courses, face to face meetings and training as well as on the job learning. Each step is broken down into modules and tasks to make it easier to break down and complete which is followed up with visits from my course tutor.
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive lots of support from my employer. I am supported with face to face visits from my tutor who supports my progression. I have regular meetings with my manager to support me and update on my progress on aspire. I have a central email for the aspire team which also support
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
I receive lots of support from ile in my training. I have monthly meetings with my course tutor who supports with my learning, supporting with the on line courses as well as supporting with any questions I have or any help that I need. Ile are very supportive in my learning
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
I feel It helps me perform better as I have learned a wide variety of skills to help me perform in my role. I feel it has made me more confident to manage and coach my team which had resulted in a positive performance increase from everyone in my team
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
As part of EE we can take part in a croas business football tournament between EE, Plusnet and BT. We also get volunteering days which allow us days off to volunteer within the community. We can also visit other parts of the business to see how they work and gain insights
9a. Would you recommend EE to a friend?
Ee are a supportive company to work for and provide opportunity for growth and learning. They actively invest in their people in order to ensure they are the best they can be. They actively invest in learning and provide opportunity for everyone to grow and reward their people for their successes
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to EE?
Be yourself and bring as much of yourself to the interview. Make sure you love customer service and technology at it will definitely help. Ee is a fast pace environment at times and so you'll have to be able to adapt, be willing to learn and keep up! Have fun