1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Delivery Till service Shop floor
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer service skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Enjoyable / educational
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support to their understanding, then I require help from internet and assesor
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
Assesor is there when I need/ quick to reply to texts/emails when I’m stuck
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Things that I have learnt through the qualification I can put towards my work on the shop floor
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Managers meetings. Any events with other colleagues
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Learn a lot/educational
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Be prepared to learn a lot but would be worth it
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!