1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
On a day to day basis, I carried out tasks such as, monthly rotas.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt carious development skills which has set me for my future amd the experience was excellent.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoyed the apprenticeship to a large extent.
4. How valued do you feel by Arriva?
I felt like a valued member of the family, who welcomed me to the company and treated me fairly.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The company is one of the best organised company’s I have ever been to.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My mentor was always by my side assisting me when ever I needed help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer treated me fairly and providing me with everything I needed to help me through my apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary was excellent. And the package was very generous.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There was various opportunities to learn new skills outside the workplace.
9. Would you recommend Arriva to a friend?
I would recommend Arriva to give my friends the boost in life that I embarked on.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arriva?
Be prepared for any task that could surprise you. The tasks will always be something to help learn new skills.