1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
To shadow and take part in activities relating to broadcasting. To learn the processes of how broadcasting daily is achieved. Studying mta courses at college.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I’ve learnt many new skills relating to broadcasting and have developed skills essential to aid working in the industry.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thoroughly enjoy this course and live coming to work every day.
4. How valued do you feel by BBC?
I do feel like part of the team and BBC has been very supportive.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The course has been well organised.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
good support from training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve a good amount of support from my employer. They’re always happy to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary meets my costs reasonably well.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Some opportunities have arisen outside of work.
9. Would you recommend BBC to a friend?
Because it’s a fantastic organization and the opportunities offered are great.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BBC?
You’re responsible for your future in this industry, dont expect everything to be done for you.
More from BBCMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!