1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Dispensing medication, deriving customer advising customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Learning how prescriptions are processed and how to advise customers on different conditions or problems which they are having
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy the program I just wish my store was larger and had more opportunities to learn care homes or How Dosset boxes are created
4. How valued do you feel by Boots?
I feel like the apprenticeship team are amazing and the individual store colleagues are like a family
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I feel that the program is well organised and with the extended training time provided during work house that there’s sufficient time to work study and have a social life
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My assessors have been amazing and are at the end of the phone when ever I have a problem or question
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My line manager and tutor are regularly available for advice and support when needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The boots apprenticeship pays above minimum wage at non apprenticeship wages and allows me to affor my own flat and live comfortably
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
At boots we have many opportunities to go out as a team or participate in charting activities like a wolf run for our chosen charity
9. Would you recommend Boots to a friend?
Friendly teams supportive tutors and well structured program
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots?
Just do it, it’s something new and exciting Which has many transferable skills
More from BootsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!