1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Supply chain management, forecasting & new product launches.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Management skills and time management.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy it
4. How well organised/structured is your programme?
5. How much support do you receive from your employer?
6. How much support do you receive from your training provider when working towards your qualifications?
7. How well do you feel that your qualification (through your training provider) helps you to perform better in your role?
Very much so
8. Are there extra-curricular activities to get involved in at your work? (For example, any social activities, sports teams, or even professional networking events.)
Little / non
9a. Would you recommend Boots to a friend?
Nice working environment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Boots?
Research the company and be passionate.