1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I started my apprenticeship with Siemens in August of 2016 working in the Consultancy Services department. I was originally hired as an apprentice configuration apprentice and am competent in completing configurations using IC4 software but was moved to the design department after around 6 months. Daily I work on traffic signal designs, complete technical notes, risk assessment and TR2500 specifications for a number of different projects all across the UK. I take ownership of projects from their inauguration to their completion and deal with a variety of different customers ranging from local authorities to house builders.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Had lots of training courses and new experiecnes.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very much so
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
know about job before applying
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!