From new prospect to qualified professional.
The jobs of tomorrow will be very different to those of today. That’s why a Siemens Apprenticeship will equip you with the skills and knowledge to follow a career at the cutting edge of technology and engineering.
You could soon be here with us – earning a salary, learning through hands-on experience and working towards an industry-recognised qualification. Start by exploring the incredible range of industry sectors and paths to choose from. You’ll find Apprentice opportunities in tech, digital, engineering, business and more, across 12 different UK locations.
Siemens – here, there and everywhere
Siemens teams work at the forefront of manufacturing, power generation, rail and infrastructure – we truly are here, there and everywhere in modern cities and beyond. Through breakthroughs in AI, robotics and driverless cars, we are helping to shape the future of engineering and industry in the UK and across the world.
What it means for Apprentices?
Our Apprentices get to work at the forefront of the Tech, Digital, Engineering, Energy and Building sectors. On a Siemens programme, you also have the advantage of getting to work on different projects and products. We want you to start with a strong foundation by learning a diverse selection of skills in preparation for a long-term career. Many different career paths can open up once your apprenticeship is completed and it’s time to progress into a permanent role.
Choosing your route into Siemens
The right Apprenticeship is one that suits your individual skills, strengths, aspirations and interests. We offer programmes at three levels – with different specialisms on offer at each level:
- Advanced Apprenticeships take between three to four years to complete, learning whilst you study at a local college and earning a Level 3 Apprenticeship, equivalent to 2 A-levels.
- Higher Apprenticeships take between three to four years to complete, resulting in a Level 4-5 Apprenticeship, equivalent to a Foundation Degree.
- Degree Apprenticeships take between three to five years to complete and you can earn a Level 6-7 Apprenticeship, equivalent to a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
A good place to be
Siemens is forward looking in every way. The culture is inclusive and welcoming and there is a strong focus on work-life balance and supporting employees to take care of their wellbeing. You can also look forward to a generous rewards package, which features flexible benefits like dental insurance and gym membership.
- Apprenticeship - Advanced Level (Level 3)
- Apprenticeship - Higher Level (Level 4/5/6/7)
- Degree Apprenticeship / Sponsored Degree (Level 6/7)
- School Leaver Programme