Apprentice service advisor at Babcock

Yorkshire & The Humber
April 2018

10 /10

Service adviser apprenticeship. the role is looking after customers making sure they're happy and making sure their cars are ready in time.

I've learnt more about health and safety as part of the job. I've also learnt how to deal with certain customers issues.

I love learning new things. i really enjoy meeting new people & learning whilst having fun, which i do every time.

4. How valued do you feel by Babcock?

I feel like if i need support i'd get the required support straight away. I feel valued really well as an apprentice.

the program isn't too intense or too much within the block training, it's the right amount of information with plenty of breaks.

I get as much support as i need, I'd not change anything about how i feel about the program.

I receive enough support to feel comfortable as i do. I wouldn't change a thing about my employers.

Very well. I'd like a pay increase each year once the financial year is over. which is a normal thing, but that's up to them.

I'd like to think so. I'd really like to become a trainer within babcock.

9. Would you recommend Babcock to a friend?

because they're a really good training provider and I've been with them for almost 4 years being an apprentice before a service advisor.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Babcock?

keep doing what you're doing, its perfect. the training is good enough for me anyway.