1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Service adviser apprenticeship. the role is looking after customers making sure they're happy and making sure their cars are ready in time.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I've learnt more about health and safety as part of the job. I've also learnt how to deal with certain customers issues.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love learning new things. i really enjoy meeting new people & learning whilst having fun, which i do every time.
4. How valued do you feel by Babcock?
I feel like if i need support i'd get the required support straight away. I feel valued really well as an apprentice.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
the program isn't too intense or too much within the block training, it's the right amount of information with plenty of breaks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I get as much support as i need, I'd not change anything about how i feel about the program.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I receive enough support to feel comfortable as i do. I wouldn't change a thing about my employers.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well. I'd like a pay increase each year once the financial year is over. which is a normal thing, but that's up to them.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
I'd like to think so. I'd really like to become a trainer within babcock.
9. Would you recommend Babcock to a friend?
because they're a really good training provider and I've been with them for almost 4 years being an apprentice before a service advisor.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Babcock?
keep doing what you're doing, its perfect. the training is good enough for me anyway.
More from BabcockMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!