1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
The majority of my work involves being in college.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I've learnt many new skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I seriously enjoy my time spent doing an apprenticeship
4. How valued do you feel by Severn Trent?
I always feel incredibly valued
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Severn Trent is amazing surrounding organisation but their college partner EEF is terrible
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Depends on individual tutors
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A significant ammount
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes many opportunities for events
9. Would you recommend Severn Trent to a friend?
They're an amazing company which deeply cares and believes in what it is achiving
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Severn Trent?
Don't be afraid to ask for things to make your experience better they will do everything in their power to accommodate you
More from Severn TrentMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!