1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role as a leisure professional is to be flexible in all areas such as receptionist, lifeguard and fitness instructor
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy the programme. It has built up my confidence. Defiantly a good way to get back into work
4. How valued do you feel by Fusion Lifestyle?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good, although it took almost 6 months to get fully qualified due to no training dates ..
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It was a struggle at first when I was on 40 hours a week .. but now that My pay has increased it defiantly is better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9. Would you recommend Fusion Lifestyle to a friend?
To gain qualification and help prepare to return back to work
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fusion Lifestyle?
To start part time
More from Fusion LifestyleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!