1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Reading through the modules and gaining a deeper understanding of the industry I work in
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
My knowledge on customer needs and wants is expanding, as is my knowledge on Hospitality Industry, businesses in general and the rights of the people and worker
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I love that I can learn and gain new qualifications in a way that fits around working full time
4. How valued do you feel by Fusion Lifestyle?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Upon joining I was given a 12 - 18 month plan so very organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All the support I need should I need it. It’s very non invasive, I see my trainer at out scheduled appointments but I know I can reach out should I need any help
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not a lot, managers seem very uninterested aslong as I’m still available for my shifts they don’t reallh care
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As well as minimum wage can
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Many, hospitality encompasses a wide variety of different businesses
9a. Would you recommend Fusion Lifestyle to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Very easy to get through while working a full time job
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Fusion Lifestyle? *
Take it at your pace, there isn’t any rush or pressure, this isn’t school you learn how your learn
More from Fusion LifestyleMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!