1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Helping in day to day operations of the restaurant. Serving food, clearing tables and taking orders
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have become more confident in speaking to strangers and i have learnt about the f&b industry
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really found it hard at the beginning but i adjusted and have learnt a lot from it
4. How valued do you feel by Compass Group UK & Ireland?
I think compass is too big. I just feel like a small small part that nobody is really concerned about . However i understand that nig companied have these challenges
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is quite organised and i am following SOP's that are tailored to my program
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive somw support but not as much as i would have liked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not as much also . They dont really check on me
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Its not bad not exciting
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes there are! Companies are likely to hire me as compass is highly reputabke and widely known
9. Would you recommend Compass Group UK & Ireland to a friend?
It is a good learning experience and true reflection of the real world
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Compass Group UK & Ireland?
Be ready for reality and dont expect to be cuddled