1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I was helping out in the office general day to day duties and also warehouse work
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned administration skills and work team building also learned skills to use the pc and stocj takeing
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It was very enjoyable I have learned alot off new skills that's will be very usefull in the long run
4. How valued do you feel by Amazon?
I was very looked after and valued felt like I was part off the team and learned alot
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised the parts I wanted to learn was all catered for with a few extra so it was great
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The Training provided was great had a regular one to one to discuss about my progress and help to reach my Goal
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Support was great I had some one with me training and also regnal one to one they see how I was getting on
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary package was not to bad only factor was traveling cost could off been better
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Outside work there are roles to progress and move on its a great place to work
9. Would you recommend Amazon to a friend?
Great friendly people supervisor manager very helpful also great place to progress
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Amazon?
Only advuce I could give depending on were you live keep in mind off the travelling cost it's not cheap apart from that the experience is brilliant
More from AmazonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!