1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work for Atos healthcare on the RPT team. I also work in the GIA committee
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Communication and teamwork
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Average. I enjoy committee work
4. How valued do you feel by Atos?
Valued by the GIA committee.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Difficult to fit work, apprenticeship and committee
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Good compared to other apprenticeships.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
For me, occasionally due to committee work, but not much for other apprentices.
9a. Would you recommend Atos to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Big company with lots of opportunities
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Atos? *
Look into the course thoroughly before applying
More from AtosMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!