1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I'm studying my NVQ Level 2 in engineering and my HND one day a week in electrical/electronic engineering
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I'm constantly learning new skills everyday and developing existing knowledge too
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Everyday is different, I'm never bored
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I feel very valued, easy line of communication and the money they invest in you says it all
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
We're never waiting around, there's always something to do.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
All our tutors are easy to approach and offer great advise
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
We have 12 weekly meetings with our line manager, here we're asked how we're doing and if we need any support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
One of highest paid apprenticeship about, we get paid enough
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes, engineering is a fantastic skill and qualifications to gain
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Simply, it's great way to gain qualifications get into work and build your career
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Make sure you apply yourself, do your research and plan ahead
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!