1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
At the moment I am at college studying Health and safety and other theoretical subjects
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes I have learned an array of information regarding electrical components
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy this programme a great deal and greatly hope to seek employment with Siemens afterwards
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Very organised with a clear understanding of what will happen in the future
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support when asked for and when not
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Large amounts of support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
First years salary is slightly low for my age of 22 but the second years salary is amazing
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Excellent company and a great career path
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Stick in and produce a good effort and work ethic and you'll be looked after amazingly well
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!