1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Each day we were taken to sites after a few lectures on what we would be doing at the sites and learning about the processes there. At the site we would be shown round and told about each process in the making and the future of the site
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Lots of new skills and techniques
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by 3M?
Very valued they helped us around everywhere as if we were one of the team
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
When ever we needed support it was right there if we asked
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Everything was payed for
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Lots if you hunt for then
9a. Would you recommend 3M to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Great company that looks out for everyone
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M? *
Go ahead at full steam and never look back
More from 3MMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!