1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer Service Representative/account management- I deal with customers daily through email and over the phone, their requests, orders and queries including invoice queries, shortages on orders and pricing queries. I also arrange repairs for customers products.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt how to use excel in much more depth, learnt how to use SAP and have developed my communication skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme most of the time
4. How valued do you feel by 3M UK?
I don't feel massively valued by 3M
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
QA have structured my programme very well, however 3M don't do much to cooperate with this, they don't have much invlolvement with it at all
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve a lot of support from my training provider
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Not much support
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It just about covers my costs
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
no, apart from exams
9. Would you recommend 3M UK to a friend?
The business is undergoing many changes such as system changes and job cuts therefore I would not recommend 3M to a friend at the moment
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to 3M UK?
Do research in to the business Understand what the job title actually means
More from 3M UKMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!