Test analyst at Capgemini

Sponsored Degree Programme
£1,200 monthly
15th July 2016

Connect with Capgemini

I am a test analyst, My daily tasks include at the current time complete functional testing the application and delivery proving a variety of application.

From the start of working with Cap Gemini, I have been able to develop by my knowledge of SQL and Java though an eight week course provided at Aston University and Started to develop an understand of the test environment from the weeks that I have been in my job

I have enjoyed the programme so far, I enjoy the eight week course getting to know different people from a variety of business areas and I have enjoyed the time I have spent with my teams so far getting to know different people not just within my individual team but within the whole of my department as well

4. How valued do you feel by Capgemini?

I feel that I am valued within my team only having been with them a short amount of time. I have already been given tasks to complete and have been put forward to take in a project within the team.

My programme is very well structured. the induction was fun but informative. with plenty of opportunity to get to know our colleagues and make new friendships. The eight week training course was brilliant. it gave us the opportunity to start learning or developing on coding languages that we could use in our jobs and it also gave the experience of working in a team and managing our own project.

There was plenty of support available from our tutors on the course, they were always contactable by email or easy to have a face to face conversation about anything that is worrying you. There were also plenty of resources available for us to use that were very helpful.

Our employers were very help. you felt like you could always speak to them at any time about anything and were really helpful in reassuring us when we were having a difficult time with some of the work.

The salary is more than enough with opportunities for pay rises thought the course

There are many different opportunities that arise with the job such as helping out at assessment centers and induction for new apprentices as well as social events with our teams.

9a. Would you recommend Capgemini to a friend? *

Capgemini is a brilliant opportunity for someone who wants to go to university without having to worry about the debt. it enables you to get four years experience of work while completing a full degree with plenty of room for pay rises and promotion

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Capgemini? *