1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role at Superdrug is a sales advisor. This includes various activities such as till work, deliveries, cashing up, customer service activities to help customers with their purchases etc.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Iv have learnt many new skills throughout my apprenticeship. The main ones being various people and customer service skills. I have also developed my product knowledge and will continue to develop this.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I have really enjoyed the programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
As a superdrug employee I feel they really value their staff and try to provide the best working experience for them.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I can't fault how well organised and structured my programme has been. This has made it a more enjoyable experience and helped me learn more during this time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider offered me continuous support and we're always there when I needed help.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer helped me with any quiries I had during my apprenticeship.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
At the moment the salary meets my needs with me living at home. However with the prices of everything increasing and saving for a car at times it can be tricky.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are various opportunities to take outside of work which are offered.
9a. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I would recommend superdrug to anyone who is looking to complete a retail apprenticeship. The programme and training offered is outstanding.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug? *
I would advice them to take every opportunity given to them and give 100% effort at all times and in return they will receive great skills and experience.
More from SuperdrugMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!