1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Auditing many clients to provide an opinion on their accounts. My job consists of speaking to clients and asking for items needed for the audit I.E. bank statements.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have become a much more confident person when talking to clients and I have also developed many other skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my program as I feel a very important member of the team.
4. How valued do you feel by Grant Thornton?
I do feel valued however I also feel because I am new a lot of work goes over my head and isn't as valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Program is very well structured. 2 years AAT and 2 years of ACA.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
My training provider is very good and they help us every step of the way.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is in constant contact with me and if I ever need anything I do feel as if he is easily accessible at all times.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
My salary is good considering my age however for the work I am doing I feel like I deserve more.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are many networking events such as football and after work drinks. We also go out on the first Friday of every month.
9a. Would you recommend Grant Thornton to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Working for a massive company with more exposure to clients.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Grant Thornton? *
Grant thornton have a really good buddy scheme so if you were to apply a buddy would help you all the way.
More from Grant ThorntonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!