1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
learning to maintain fast jets
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
developed my hand skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
very much, it is challenging and always keeps me thinking
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
very the company is very supportive and eager to help with any issues, and always ensuring I am getting the most out of the apprentice
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
could be better there have been times where I didn't know what I needed to do next in the program
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
a large amount the instructors would provide extra training if needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
lots, eager to help.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
its very good and increasing gradually.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
yes, as you can help promote the engineering in schools to help secure future apprentices
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
very good company to work for with lots of opportunities for the future.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
work hard, revise hard and keep at it.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!