1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
each day I come in a do a 9hour day wo9rking at superdrug I do things like working at the tills team teaming and helping out customer in the store
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
team building stills active selling working in a team data coding cashing you
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoyed the programme as I've meet lots of really nice people well working in Superdrug and now I've going to start working for them part time.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
100% part of the team feel part of the team I never get left out when doing anything. even if it don't apply to me I get a choose if I want to go ahead at doing something new.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
its was messy as the start as I had a coupler of different people coming to help in do my work book but come to a good end as now I finished everything on time.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
100% support of everyone as he come in on time each time he plans a visit everything is set up and ready to learn me that next step of my work he also tell m e where I gone wrong and how to fix it
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
100% as if ever I need them they are always there the help when even if they are really busy they take time out just to help me out when doing my work.,
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
the salary package is great as its an ok amount of money which get you through the week with out worry if your going to be ok and have any.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are many opportunities outside of work also lots in side of work as now I can move up and start working towards bigger things with in my work
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
because there great to work with also everyone's very friendly and everyone in the team looks out for one another. lots of great role in Superdrug
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
just smile and as long as you can work well in a team you will be fine making sure that you work well with others and you like to get task done as they is lots to live up to