1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
- I am an analyst on the Deloitte BrightStart Scheme within Enterprise Applications, Consulting.
My daily tasks include, automation and the testing of Enterprise Resource Planning systems and Enterprise Performance Management systems. I have also have gained experience and increased my skill set in Business Processes via using IP5, visio and through participating and sitting my BCS exams.
I have currently been working on testing ERP and EPM software on FTSE100 company.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
- I have sat university exams and I have sat British Computer Society (BCS professional exams in order to gain my BCS professional qualifications. I have participated in FRESH which increased my knowledge and understandng of innovation. I have also particpated on microsoft office courses
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I thouroughly enjoy my programme, I am given an opportunity to increase my skills and knowledge every day via working in a team and independently.
Company culture is great and they encourage socialising and networking. I have been made to feel very welcome in the firm from day and I can see myself being here for a long time to come. The overall scheme exceeded my expectaions, there is no sense of hierarchy as everyone is treated equally and I feel very comfortable and confident with the position that I am currently in.
4. How valued do you feel by Deloitte?
feel very valued by Deloitte. I am always made to feel welcome and I feel like I am a valued member of the team. I am recognised for the hard work and effort that I contribute to the team and the tasks that I complete.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
- The programme is very well structured, the programme has allowed me to develop my skills and increase my knowledge in the world of business. The programme is very well balanced and spreads my time between work and university life very well allowing myself to have effective studying time to revise for exams.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I am provided with the support that I require from my training provider and I feel comfortable to ask questions whenever necessary. I am encouraged to always ask if I unsure of anything.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
The support I receive from my employer is second to none, again I am always encouraged to as questions and the support is always there whenever I need it. I feel comfortable and my employer always wants to ensure that I am satisfied in my current position.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
- Opportunities outside of work include sporting events, training events to better your skills and knowledge, charity events, volunteering events. Work is also keen to my own input and I'd feel confident that if enough people were interested and keen in a particular area of volunteerring for example, they would be happy to try and support us the best that they can.
9a. Would you recommend Deloitte to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good earn and learn opportunity, no student debt, only level 6 apprenticship, experience not to be missed, challenging but extremely rewarding.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Deloitte? *
Always reseacrh the area you are applying for and ensure you know what are you talking about for your interview day.
More from DeloitteMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!