1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role in store is the over all day to day duties what need doing. Like putting stock out going on the till, helping customers, helping other team members.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learnt loads of things I didn't know by working here like tester orders, zero to zeros and much more.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme but I enjoy been on the makeup side more than just the general shop side.
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
I feel very valued.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme is very struched the only thing what lets it down is not been able to get an hour to do my work every week although I do get the hours back.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I recieve support from everyone in store.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
A lot of support.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is hard sometimes on the wage that I am getting but I've managed.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I now know what I want to do when I decide to move on from Superdrug.
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Because it is friendly,hard work but In a good way and you meet lots of different kinds of people.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
You have to be prepared for hard work and long hours with not much wage but it is worth it in the end and you do meet a lot of people who you will become friends with.