1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I open gates and make tea
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learn to shut up and what 8m told
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It made me feel worthless I loved it
4. How valued do you feel by Network Rail?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I didn't know it was organised
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I can Bearley a ford my smoking habit
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Network Rail to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Network Rail? *
More from Network RailMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!