1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
on roatation throughout the company, currently on the plant maintenance team repairing machines throughout the factory and doing planned checks on other things wihtin the facility.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
being on plant maintenace is enjoyable as nearly every day ss different with different jobs being supplied by the team leader.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
being only in the business (on site) for a few moths, i havent had chance to experience other places of work yet, but i am currently enjoying my current job at the moment with plant maintenance.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!