1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Providing support to project teams around the business to deliver projects on time, to budget and to quality.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes, i have learnt how to better manage people and other competencies i will need in later life.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i enjoy both the working and social side. I have made lots of good friends by being on my scheme.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
Very. The schemes are well thought of around the business
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The tutors aren't as helpful as i would like them to be
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I struggle due to having my own house and bills to pay for, but i manage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Stretch assignments are constantly on offer.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!