1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
check in with supervisor and get giving job, fill out my take 5 set tools up put the studs on deck and put strong back on and screw them up until level. heat up with burning torch let it cool down unscrew the bolts and then cut the studs off and make them flush
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to burn better. Became more confident in talking to others
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I like it because all the people I work with are good and help me if I am not sure what I am doing.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I was thanked by the manager for helping him
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
good because you get trained on how to use too and I get the support if needed.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
always meets us every month but if I need him I just need to text him
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
well looked after
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
its ok I stay a bit far so I spend money on traveling
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
sports clubs and I was at school before I started.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good apprenticeship and well supported
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!