1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a PCB production engineer, I provide support for ongoing production and create/update planning for new builds
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed too many skills to list and have obtained lots of qualifications.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
it is a good job in a great company with lots of potential, I am very happy.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
I feel valued as the company has spent large ammounts of tikme and money on my progression.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
it has a good structure which as with all things cuold do with ironing out minor kinks.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
my support has been phenominal through a varying range of scenarios
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
enough support to feel indipendent but knowing there is a safety net if needed
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I do struggle from time to time but it is by far not the worst wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
they provide a good start on the step ladder to a professional career.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
believe in yourself and the sky is the limit.
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!