Corporate Tax Associate at Grant Thornton

Leeds

Connect with Grant Thornton

7.3/10

I am a corporate tax associate. This involves producing tax computations, tax accounting schedules, meeting clients and dealing with ad hoc queries.

I have qualified at Level 3 AAT, currently working towards Level 4. We also have regular internal training sessions to further existing skills

I feel very much a part of a team, and enjoy seeing myself develop professionally on this programme

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Grant Thornton

4. How valued do you feel by Grant Thornton?

I receive regular feedback, and I am always made to feel a valued member of the team.

All training and studying is well organised, and there is plenty of support in terms of work and study.

When on courses the support I receive is sufficient, and I have regular reviews with an assessor to check how things are progressing.

Everyone in the team, from Partners and Senior Manager all the way to other Associates is very supportive in study and work

RateMyApprenticeship is currently advertising 3 roles at Grant Thornton

I earn enough to cover my basic costs of living and travel etc

Yes. There are plenty of networking events to take part in. There are also a lot of sports clubs and even classes to take part in (such as football, netball and yoga)

9a. Would you recommend Grant Thornton to a friend? *

It is a very friendly firm, where everybody is valued, and offers fantastic professional and personal development

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Grant Thornton? *

The application process is lengthy, but definitely worth it, and gives a look into the values of the company. You will be supported throughout the process.