1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Audit associate, interaction with clients and audit team.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Excel, Microsoft word, qualified level 3 aat
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
4. How valued do you feel by Grant Thornton?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Not too well
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Grant Thornton to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
The culture of the firm is very down to earth and friendly
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Grant Thornton? *
More from Grant ThorntonMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!