1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Calibration Technician, this involves calibrating all on site and commercial equipment. My role is electrical therefore i will calibrate instruments such as multimeters.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes i have gained a NC in electrical engineering and currently studying for my HNC
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy my programme
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Good, have assessors and training managers as well as team leaders who all work together.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Good experience, gain qualifications.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!