1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a business admin apprentice at bae. I work in an office carrying out admin roles such as diary work, organising calenders, organising events.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
i have developed my people skills within the business and also my organisational skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoy my apprenticeship, so far i have worked with a range of people from directors to shop floor lads and i am enjoying my time here.
4. How valued do you feel by BAE Systems?
i feel involved with BAE and the day to day running of the offices.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
i feel like my apprenticeship programme could be more structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
my assessor is always avaliable for advice and support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
my supervisor in each placement so far are lovely and are always avaliable to sort any problems i may have
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
As admin we are paid the least which i don't think is fair. when trying to save for a car/ house it isn't ideal
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
there are events to attend with colleagues outside of work which is nice.
9a. Would you recommend BAE Systems to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i believe that bae is one of the best places to work, i love my job here.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to BAE Systems? *
make sure you know what you're talking about when at the interview
More from BAE SystemsMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!