Cutomer Adviser at Lloyds Banking Group

Aberystwyth

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

9.9/10

Customer Adviser... General responsibilities are to fulfil customers needs and the companies wish to be the best bank for customers while adhering to policies and procedures. I have the typical "cashier" role.

Personal resposibilites ... I have been given the responsibilties of being in charge of making sure marketing in the branch is correct, ordering stock etc..doing risk checks for marketing and the fire alarms.

Maths, organisation, marketing, cutomer service skills have developed greatly. Along with my general professionalism.

New skills/knowledge include much better understanding of finance/financial products, how to conduct transactions on the counter/IDM/ATM and how to carry out enquiries on the help desk.

I enjoy my job very much. I have barely started my apprenticeship but I enjoy learning and developing my skills so I'm sure I'll enjoy my apprenticeship too.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Very valued, they invest in every person they employ to ensure career progression where possible/sought after

Pretty well organised, my TA knew exactly what needed to be done each meeting and for each assessment

As much support as I need, I have only met her once but she was very supportive and organised

Any support I ask for, could do with more time given but they as people (my managers) are both supportive. Plus the funding and support LBG give their employees is faultless at times

Pretty well, within the first 9 months of my job I have been "upgraded" meaning a rise in salary a lot sooner than expected

Not through LBG or my apprenticeship that I've encountered, could be better. Opportunities within work are brilliant though

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

Valued as employees Good salary/benefits Excellent for self improvement / career progression You are invested in as a person

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Really focus during your training, but a lot will come with practical experience, so just throw yourself into the role!