1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Installing,testing and commissioning rai signalling systems
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have developed my team leading skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I couldn't fault it I enjoy everything I do related to it
4. How valued do you feel by Siemens?
I feel well valued by siemens
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is very well organised/structured program
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
See an see below
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I recieve lots of support from Siemens
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
It is a good all round package
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
There are a many opportunities outside of work
9a. Would you recommend Siemens to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
It is good experience and work with the best company and collegues
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Siemens? *
Work hard,play hard. Must be absolutely dedicated
More from SiemensMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!