1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
my role is to provide excellent customer service to customers with credit cards that are with HBOS, and make sure i am answering calls effienctly
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes i am learning new things every day when i am taking calls all day, taking on new information.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i feel like i enjoy taking calls but regarding the apprentiship i have not been informed of anything about it. it feels like we arent even on an apprentiship at all
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel a little valued, due to the fact we are doing the same job as everybody else who isnt on an apprentiship scheme
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
this programme is not organised at all. it feels like we are doing the very same job as everybody else that isnt on apprentiship. we started this job in october 2015and have only signed the papers in february 2016. was told this apprenship will take 6 months to a year to complete and nearly 6 months in we havent done anything regarding the apprenship, and havent even met our trainer.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
i havent met my training provider.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
i dont have any advice
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
this meets my costs quite well, i manage my money quite well so this salary is perfect for me, as i am only 17 so i dont have much to pay for at the moment
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
as far as i am aware, no there isnt
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
it is very good company to work for, a good wage and i have met a great group of people and made new friends here and met lots of new people. also i enjoy talking and advising customers
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
i dont have any advice
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!