1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
customer service adviser, taking calls from customers
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
yes developed my people skills
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
i really enjoy the program
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
i feel like im treated like any other advisor
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
not great we were meant to start dec last uear and have only just started now
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
just started so not much so far as much as they can give
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
as much as i need
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
i manage to get by each month no problem
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
i enjoy comin gto work everyday
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
great place to work with many beneits
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!