Business Relationship Manager at Lloyds Banking Group

Edinburgh

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

4.6/10

Business Relationship manager, dealing with a portfolio of up to 1 million different business accounts on a daily basis. On average we are to take 25 calls per day and these can range from calls for financial assistance to support business growth, general service calls, explaining charges.

I haven't developed any further skills in regards to the apprenticeship programme thus far. I believe that the further into the programme I get I will grow my skillset.

The programme itself is good, Lauren Teegarden has been a massive help in the 5 months I have been on the programme.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

I don't feel valued by Lloyds in the slightest.

The programme is incredibly well structured and planned out well in advance so I know what to expect by the next time i receive a visit. I see Lauren once a month & she is always contactable for any questions etc that I may have.

Lauren provides an excellent level of support, offering feedback where necessary and being very clear with what is expected in the programme.

I don't feel i receive the same level of support as others do.

The salary is well paid for the role I am in, travel costs are minimal. The only problem I have is the location however as I chose to apply for the position & live where I do, it would be unfair for me to complain about that.

There are charity events run by the charity committee & I recently participated in D2MAD which is when Lloyds employees go into the local community and give up a day to work with a local charity. There are no real opportunities to socialise.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I feel that Lloyds is similar to other employers in that you need to be here for a particularly long time and know the right people before you can go anywhere. I don't feel as if my face fits with LBG.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Application & interview process is standard, when applying for a higher position with regards to banding, be better prepared for any further information the bank may require.