1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Customer Adviser at Halifax Community Bank. My role involves working the cashier desk, helping people with quieries and booking appointments for customers to see BC's and MA's
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt many new computer skills and money handling skills. I have also gained a lot of knowledge on the banking world.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy having my apprenticeship alongside a full time job. It gives me a good starting block for the future.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
The group offers lots of incentives. They also treat each employee as a person and will do everything they can to help each persons unique situation.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
I havent yet started my programme. I have got my start up appointment booked in for a few days time from now. I attended the initial workshop and it was interesting to hear what the future holds with regards to the apprenticeship
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
None so far due to her being signed off sick for a month which has delayed the start of my apprenticeshiip.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My employer supports me by offering me time within working hours to work on my apprenticeship and for product study.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The full time salary meets the costs of everything i need to complete the apprenticeship
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that i am aware of. However i am sure there will be some to arise in the future as i complete the apprenticeship
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
There is a lot of potential for growth within the company. The people you work with are alwways supporting.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be yourself and research the company and job role. Turn up smart and prepared.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!