1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Assistant Relationship Manager - Assisting Relationship Managers on a daily basis through booking meetings, completing customer queries, looking at company finances, prospecting for new business.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes. Developed existing skills substancially such as communication and working within a team. Learnt new skills - using different software programmes, communicating with customers, understanding a financial organisation
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Very much so - continuous learning and development.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very valued - feel as if my work and efforts are appreciated and that I am a welcomed and valued member of the team.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I receive more than enough support - training provide holds meetings once a month to review my progress and is available via phone or email at all times.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
I also receive more than sufficient support from my employer through regular catch ups and meetings
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes - events and workshops held often
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
great organisation to work for - lots of opportunities, great way to learn, great team.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Be proactive, positive and organised
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!