1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am a Civil Engineering technician mainly producing drawings and 3D models to aid with the construction of various projects.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Solidworks, CSCS Card Health and Safety
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
It is very enjoyable
4. How valued do you feel by Arup?
Quite valued, however it would be better if you got more responsibility and to use all the skills you have
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It is organised I go to college once a week. However there is not much attention paid to gaining my professional EngTech Qualification which seam to be put to the side.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
The college is very helpful if any extra help is needed
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
For the work at hand a lot, however very little advice or care is given to gaining my EngTech Qualification
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well compared to the rest of the apprentices on my cource
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Not that Arup support
9a. Would you recommend Arup to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Arup? *
More from ArupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!