1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Senior customer service advsior. I take inbound calls for opening new current accounts and overdrafts.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I have learned how to structure and contimue my personal development and also gained new skills on customer service.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
The programme has helped me to continue my personal development I have since had a promotion. This was essentially due to the apprenticeship programme.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Excellent the lear direct trainer was excellent.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Any futher help and time needed was always provided.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
The oppertunities have now increased due to new skills and knowledge.
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
For the oppertunity to develop.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Work hard and use all the tools at hand to progress your career.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!