1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer advisor, greeting and serving customers on a day to day basis, using the computer and dealing with money.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt more about customer service and developed my people skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I quite enjoy it.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Fair amount, more time to do the work would be better.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I'm enjoying my time here and am enjoying what I am doing.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Be honest, be yourself and always think about the customers.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!