Customer Advisor at Lloyds Banking Group

Thornaby
22nd March 2016

Connect with Lloyds Banking Group

8.2/10

Customer Advisor within a Bank. Working on the counter and out in the banking hall completing customer transactions and answering customer queries. Dealing with customers finances. Back off administration, servicing the ATM machines, reports and quarterly risk tests.

Customer Service skills.

My tutor was very friendly and helpful and helped to develop my skills and use my work experience to further my knowledge.

4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?

Needs to be better communication, I also feel sometimes as though I have to prove myself as an employee.

My programme was completed early and all my meeting and tests etc were organised well.

Support is very good and I always knew I could email my tutor if I needed any extra support

My line manager supported me a lot with my work and time to complete any extra work for the programme.

I feel it is reasonable.

Some.

9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *

I feel the reward package is very good, I also enjoy the people I work with and feel the company focus on good customer service.

10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *

Have an idea in mind of where you see yourself in the future, be prepare to always develop new skills.