1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
Customer Advisor within a Bank. Working on the counter and out in the banking hall completing customer transactions and answering customer queries. Dealing with customers finances. Back off administration, servicing the ATM machines, reports and quarterly risk tests.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Customer Service skills.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
My tutor was very friendly and helpful and helped to develop my skills and use my work experience to further my knowledge.
4. How valued do you feel by Lloyds Banking Group?
Needs to be better communication, I also feel sometimes as though I have to prove myself as an employee.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
My programme was completed early and all my meeting and tests etc were organised well.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
Support is very good and I always knew I could email my tutor if I needed any extra support
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My line manager supported me a lot with my work and time to complete any extra work for the programme.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
I feel it is reasonable.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend Lloyds Banking Group to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
I feel the reward package is very good, I also enjoy the people I work with and feel the company focus on good customer service.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Lloyds Banking Group? *
Have an idea in mind of where you see yourself in the future, be prepare to always develop new skills.
More from Lloyds Banking GroupMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!