1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I am working towards Relationship Mangement for asset finance in RBS (lombard). I do daily PA things, send emails, make calls. Complete tasks.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Developed skills with using the computer and systems on it eg. Excell, microsoft word, outlook. I have a learned a lot to do with banking and the actual sector I am in.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it a lot, theres lots to learn and I'm always doing something new.
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very, lots of benefits and help.
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
It's moderately structured.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A lot of support, almost whenever I need it.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
A lot of benefits and opportunities people at my age wouldn't normally get.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Make sure you know your stuff about RBS and the role you're applying for.
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!