1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role is working in my store and providing customer service to my full potential. I have to also work on the fragrance section and cosmetics aisle this includes replenishing stock, dealing with different enquiries and making sure everything is clean.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Yes, I have learnt many i have learnt how to link sell, how to actively sell, how to promote products. How to do promotion. Many of things
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I enjoy it very much
4. How valued do you feel by Superdrug?
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
A huge amount.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Quite a bit.
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Salary is alright.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes i could look into a lot of jobs from having this experience at Superdrug.
9. Would you recommend Superdrug to a friend?
Its a good place to work in.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to Superdrug?
Make sure you are friendly polite and can deal with different people.