1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
My role changes from day to day. My job description is Junior Systems Architect. This means I help look after the systems we use
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
I spend a lot of time on the my PC developing current skills such as excel
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
I really enjoy what I do here as I feel valued and have made some really good friends in the process
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very, they don't treat me as an apprentice they treat me as a equal co worker and put a lot of trust in me
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
The structure was very messy at first as I never found out what role I was going into until 2 days before I started
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
I haven't heard anything from my training provider since I have started
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
My manager is very supportive and helpful. We have a meeting once a week to see if there are any areas I need help in
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
The salary is perfect. Not had a single issues with cost or anything like that
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
RBS encourage you to take as many opportunitues outiside of work. There are plently of things to do
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
very friendly place. Good way to kickstart you carreer and a nice place to make new friends
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Don't be afraid to ask as many questions as you need to. No one will get annoyed at you for that
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!