1. Please give an overview of your role and what this involves on a day-to-day basis:
I work in the coverage team in Bourenmouth supporting the relationship managers with their portfolio of commercial customers. This involves being a key contact for customers and assisting the managers with their work.
2. Have you learnt any new skills or developed existing skills?
Loads! I've got very good with the bank systems, learning how to talk to customers properly and help with their queries.
3. To what extent do you enjoy your programme?
Love it! It's new everyday and challenging!
4. How valued do you feel by RBS?
Very valued I am constantly being asked to help with special projects!
5. How well organised/structured is your programme?
Wasn't very well structured to begin with but very good now.
6a. How much support do you receive from your training provider?
BPP's support is good but not specifically helpful or not helpful.
6b. How much support do you receive from your employer?
Lots of support from within RBS, my line manager and team really help me!
7. How well does your salary/package meet your costs?
Very well it's a good apprenticeship wage.
8. Are there many opportunities outside of work?
Yes I am helping out a school next week for the bank!
9a. Would you recommend RBS to a friend? *
9b. Why? *
Because I like it.
10. What tips or advice would you give to others applying to RBS? *
Don't feel silly ask all the questions you need!
More from RBSMore Reviews Company Profile
Get personalised jobs straight to your inbox
Save time job hunting - get tailored job opportunities sent straight to you!